Here are some pics from the late spring and early part of our summer. They include meeting new cousins, playing in the yard, a carnival, and the Bloomberg summer picnic.
We have many more to share coming soon.....Although it may not seem like it, taking pictures and video of Tory is extremely difficult. Once in a while she cooperates but mostly she hates the camera It's frustrating because there is so much to capture. Although Tory loves to perform, she runs the other way when the camera comes out! This is the reason many of our pictures are of her distracted and not looking at the camera.
Which wand do I chose?
Princess Breakfast
Glow-Stick bath
new cousins Alba and Amelia
giving hugs to Melissa and Mike's big doggy
Me and Uncle Rich...
talking to cousin Bella on Skype
concentrating on my music
the many faces of me.....
"don't even try it"
working on my golf swing
lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's with sis
Grandpa where are the cupcakes???
jackpot!
cupcakes that give you purple teeth
playing at the park
helping Mommy with a yard sale
watching tv before my nap
playing Nick Jr. Free Draw
my new sand box
art with Mommy
stop with that camera.....
don't make me hurt you
Yay! carnival rides
fun for about 3 minutes then I wanted off
this one is much better
on our way to catch the ferry....
.....to the Bloomberg picnic
I love it!
dancing
trampoline tricks
the ride home
Tori is just gorgeous!!! And I don't know who the photographer is behind the camera, but kudos! Some of these images are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou guys do an amazing job posting pictures and telling the stories. So fascinating! Tory is just beautiful and we love seeing these pictures. I cannot believe how fast our little ones are growing up. Thank you so much for sharing. BTW... The twins are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAunt Janis & Uncle Rich