Thursday, October 4, 2012

Summer 2012

We had a busy Summer! The highlights were a trip to Sesame Place, the beach, the boardwalk,  Grandma's pool and a visit from Uncle Pete and Aunt Lindsey.

Tory has learned and changed so much!. She continues a major obsession with Ballet and all things purple. She has recently discovered Barbie makeover video games and cutting with scissors. She is still into music and loves to sing and play "concert"

Tory was potty trained in July and learned to climb out of her crib just last week. Time for a big-girl bed...(It's about time she's almost 3!) The difference so far is -instead of being awakened by loud singing "MOMMY COME GET ME!!!!"I get  breathing in my face and my eyelids peeled open. Yesterday it was a very loud drum solo.

Tory learned to ride a tricycle this summer,  roller skate and play T-ball. She tries to jump rope too but hasn't quite mastered that yet . You'll notice she is much more camera friendly these days!...hope that continues.



I'm Back!

sprinkler


T-Ball

playing with glow sticks



Fireworks are too loud



I always wake with a smile


copying Keeka




My first day on skates!


jumping rope

having a snack at the beach


....and you can't have any!








playing dress up.......

Princess Tory


Rock star Tory



singing "Britney" (Spears)  with a flashlight as a microphone


Ice Cream!

playing with Uncle Pete



Sunshine song......Aunt Lindsey taught me


My Aunt Lindsey....I was glued to her the whole time she was here




My cousins.....I won't stop talking about how Alba drooled on my blanket 


What are these yucky things?


Sesame Place










Elmo cupcakes!




swimming with Grandma and Grandpa









Cool ride but only for big kids......


....I rode the small one at least 5 times







showing off my favorite purple tutu




just a few moves


the morning of my first ballet class....




Off to Ballet class!










Swinging with Andrew


Me and Jo-Jo


isn't he a heart-breaker?


Pinata


checking out our loot





Pajama drum solo




playing with sharp scissors!




escaping my cage

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe how big she is and all the amazing things she does. You guys are awesome teachers. I'm so impressed by her scissor skills and I love ballerina's. Cant wait till I can get Bells in a class. You have an awesome kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Tory is amazing. I agree with Traci about her scissor skills. That is so cool. She is getting so big for her age. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete