Tuesday, February 14, 2012

January and February


Some pictures from the last few weeks -Grandma's birthday, playing outside, and a Valentine's Day cookie party. The rest are random pictures -just us playing with and learning our new camera. 

We also included  a "pin board" of Tory's current obsessions. Wish we'd started doing this earlier since it changes every few months. We also started documenting her conversations as well. They're a never-ending source of entertainment.

A few recent examples:

Tory:  Keeka you're a cat!
Kayla: Hey! I'm not a cat
Tory: Yes you are. You're always sleeping

Tory: Hi Mommy
Me: Hi Tor-Tor
Tory: Hey little friend, (patting mommy's leg)  you're a sweetie-pie

Me: (making a shopping list) Tory what should we get at the store?
Tory: Chocolate and Marshmallows
Me: Okay (spelling the words out loud).... C-H-O-C....
Tory: (yelling) No Mommy write E-R-S!....write E-R-S mommy!...write E-R-S-F!

Tory: Mommy?.... where is my tail?
Me: You don't have a tail
Tory: I have a tushie and a diaper!


Favorite Stuff
the annoying orange - make-up - george and martha - drums
balloons - farts around the world book (with sound effects) - marshmallow - ice cream cones - sunnies (for everywhere I go)
play doh - pancakes with blueberries - purple - snowmen 
lollipops - angry birds - bob marley - (trader) joe's o's


Bye bye crappy camera


guilt


still loving my binky

blankie

a rare moment of calm


 reading books.... usually the only time I sit still for more than 3 seconds




















stopping to read a book


Grandma's Birthday dinner (I stayed home with Keeka)



birthday cake at home

making a wish...


helping Grandma cut her cake




my balloon and reading the fart book with Melissa and Mike





decorating Valentine's cookies with the girls












Sugar Buzz jam session


 Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment