Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July Pics



Here are some random pics from the last few weeks


.....but I tried to wait for my bathing suit


\
I like to water the trees


Liberty State Park


Passed out




Greema gave me iced tea!








Hangin with "Greema" at Aunt Sue's

Listening to a story








Waiting for the fireworks to start




.......I don't like fireworks.....

Okay....they're not so bad.....


Yay!!!!  I love fireworks!!!


Goldilocks trying out the beds at IKEA....This one was just right


I have to smell all the candles at IKEA

Watching the planes near the airport


Scratching Daddy's back


Making muffins on a rainy day.....


why do they take so long?


Mmmmm.....muffins for breakfast





Swimming at Grandma's




Sandcastles with Daddy

(Here comes) "another one!"




Umbrella!


Mommy, I'm not sitting still for pictures



20 years old and 20 months old




Playhouse before/after.....


interior before/after




Breaking and entering




Naked piano

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did to her house. You must tell me your secrets. I also love the naked piano :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great photos! We love what u did with the house too. She is such a doll! We looked with Grandma and Grandpa looking on.

    ReplyDelete