Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1st Birthday, Pumpkin Farm and Halloween

1st Birthday!!!
Tory had a big first birthday party. Lots of family and friends came to celebrate. The party was hosted by Grandma and Grandpa at their community clubhouse and they had their friend Adam cater a tasty fall menu. We decided on the teddy bear theme because both Kayla and I had teddy bears on our first birthdays.  It was a beautiful day. The weather was sunny and close to 70 -I think. The clubhouse was the perfect place because it opens up to an enclosed playground for the kids so they were able to work off their sugar buzzes.

Tory had her first taste of cake on her birthday. I had to make her an egg-free cake so she wouldn't get a rash. Oddly enough something gave her hives right before the party so she was scratching her face anyway. It was a great day though. She had lots of fun playing with her friends and being passed around.





I'm one!!!







 






















painting bear cookies with frosting










lets race!





Ewww......can you believe that outfit she was wearing?






                                





No Daddy, I don't want the hat!





Is this for me?


Yum!






PUMPKIN FARM 10/9/10




























At the park....










practicing my guitar....







workin my style




Halloween!

I look like a monkey.......


....and I smell like one too!








Look... I can swing by myself!








Love my birthday present from Gina





Looks like word go out on the cool trick or treating spot



looks like Mommy when she needs coffee




Halloween fun




3 comments:

  1. So cute.... Happy Birthday Tory! You are Soooooo Big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Happy 1st Halloween Tory. Wish we could have been at your party. It looked like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously adorable 1st birthday party! love all the details. happy belated birthday sweet tory. hope you guys have a very happy thanksgiving :)

    love, john, kristen & lola

    ReplyDelete