Here are some pictures of the last week of 2010 up to New Years Day...Tory had her very first experience with snow.......she was confused at first, but once she learned to move around in her big "marshmallow suit" all she wanted to do was walk around the neighborhood. Then, after falling in the driveway and not being able to get up on her own, she discovered how fun it is to eat snow....she had a mound of snow in each hand and was taking turns eating out of them. She loved it and was not too happy when it was time to go inside.
The next day the snow started melting and it was too wet to play in and too slushy and gross to go anywhere so we were stuck in the house for a few days . We played with Disney, read books, and watched "Gabba"
We stayed in for New Years because I'm nervous about driving late at night on New Years, especially when the roads are wet or icy. So we hung at home with a couple friends. Tory made it well past midnight....long enough to say goodnight to her friends David and Emily.
What IS this?
I can't move
sitting on the coffee table, watching "Gabba" before my nap
riding my scooter (with pigtails)
getting ready to mess up my room...
I know you read it 6 times Mommy....read it again
looking at my Corduroy books.......
.....with Corduroy
balloons are fun....
...and baths are too
(I talk alot)
sharing my blankie with Disney
lets cover you up
hugs
watching the snow
what should we do next?
(second big snowfall)...Sledding time!
help, I can't walk
more Daddy...
hours later...and still going
Look...I found an icicle
(feels good on my gums)
Being the party girl that I am.....I stole Emily's chocolate milk and spilled it all over myself
Can I have some privacy please?
(yes, I am pooping behind the Christmas tree)
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment