Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Florida


Tory went with Mommy, Daddy, Kayla, Grandma and Grandpa to Florida for a family visit. She met her DiTore cousins for the first time, enjoyed some swimming and splashing, a baptism, and a birthday party.

Other than not eating well, she adapted nicely to all the excitement, new people, and surroundings. She skipped a lot of naps during the week but after one inital melt-down she held up well despite the lack of sleep.


Tory's first airplane ride.....pretty good


........tired and cranky from traveling


meeting cousin Clark who offered up some toys


Hi Dex....I'm Tory


Tory and cousin Bella share a toy


Playing cars and trains with cousin Dexter


Cousins having fun at the splash park











Checking out presents at Dexter's birthday party







Baby Bella's baptism



Godparents Tiffany and Rich




with Grandma checking out the horses in Uncle Rich's backyard





The sweet Bella


The don't-mess-with-me Bella


Future partners-in-crime

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. It was so good to see you guys. We enjoyed every minute. Tory is just beautiful. Take care. Uncle Rich & Aunt Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian and Eileen, This is your Mom's cousin Jane DiTore Welti. Your Uncle Rich and I share Blogs now so I went and checked out yours and love the pics. I love little Tory she is just beautiful. Your mom had shown me pics of her when she came to visit me. Bella and Tory are two little cuties. I started a Blog and so did my daughter Milissa. Go and check it out my daughter still has to add on we just started a few days ago and I am doing a DiTore family Blog and in my blog you will see a pic of your mom with Aunt Denise and me when we were young. sending my love to all of you and hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete