7 Months Old Today!
We spent part of the day baby proofing the house because Tory is now officially mobile. Just this week she began creeping along the floor. Prior to this she learned to pull herself up on the coffee table and her piano. She cut her first two teeth and is starting to grow some hair....She has had a busy month of shopping, play dates, trips to the park, and staying up late entertaining Grandma and Grandpa so Mommy and Daddy can go out on the town. Last week we took big sister Kayla to the dentist to have her wisdom teeth pulled. This past Tuesday we (screaming and crying) accompanied big sis in the pouring rain to the DMV to watch her take her road test......She is finally a licensed driver. Funny to think that the girls experienced teething and the new found freedom of mobility at the same time!
Here are some pictures and videos....
Clean and happy
I WILL figure out how to get outa here!
Ooooh kitty.....
You'd better run......
I want that....
Can I borrow this?
Ok forget it I'm too tired
I did it!
Don't look at the peas on my face......check out my tooth!
Writing my first song.....
Oh My Gosh... So adorable.... We just loved the videos. Can't wait to see U guys nex month!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Janis & Uncle Rich